August 18, 2009

August is a Celebration Month

This year August seem to have a lot of celebration.
There are a lot of friends' bday and also start the fasting month this saturday.
Tomorrow we will celebrate Bear,Hisyam,Bobot & Saif birthday at Sri Kembangan.
While on thursday,we will celebrate Kak Rin's birthday at The Mines.

I wanna to go home this friday but dont know yet if there still available bus ticket or not.
Gonna check it tomorrow.
Next week gonna held midterm test for micro-P on friday.
On monday,there are holiday for the independent day.
But on 4th September,there are next test and also date to submit circuit signal asigment.
Kinda busy.

Maybe this week is the best time to go home.
First day fasting with family.
I'm sure my rumet will go home or maybe break the fast with her bf.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I miss today on last year.I really do. I think last year was the best year ever. A lot of sweet memory.
Maybe i just miss my dear friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I wish very Happy birthday to Bear, Hisyam,Bobot,Saif & Kak Rin!!!
Also to my brother, Pojen on this 30th August!!!!
Happy 21st Birthday to my friend too!!!!

Love u guys so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment :)