September 15, 2012

Addicted?

Hello everyone~
How do you define shopaholic actually??
Well recently I have made a lot of expenses through online shopping. (without realize!)
Mostly books. basically I will buy a 2/3 books at one time and order for next books after I finish reading it.
But I just discovered that we can have a shelf full of "to-read" books!!
How cool is that?!!
I mean, we didn't need to wait until we finish reading the current "read" book because the promotion/discount might be over.
Errks..right??
Hahaha..but really,since that, without realize I already order books at MPH and De Book Room.
Besides, they are having promotion!!
And nowadays I also have encounter with other online website and I'm hooked!!
Bags, blouse, jacket, accessories ect !!!
Oh my! How easy is that? just click click and boom! you got it!
image


*books dat so yummy*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment :)