September 09, 2012

First Attempt Fail.

Photobucket
Today we are having Karnival Sukan Mahasiswa 2012 or Pra-SUPTEM 2012.
Since this is the first time they held it, there are not so many games.
Only have volleyball, futsal, badminton and soccer.
There also got combination between course but not our course.
Yellow is the color for tourism contingent. Yeah!!
The funny thing is, I don't know how come my name is in the Volleyball team??!!
I got experience with Netball but zero about volleyball.
We only practice for a week and for beginner like me, a week is definitely not enough!!
At first I was like wuhuuu~yeah! mesti best ni! but then I was like errr sakit siot tangan!!
Photobucket
But at the game, I was the reserve player.
Errk..That's not cool at all!! Hahaha.
But I got the chance to play at second game. (that because i said i want to try)
I was so excited and everyone is cheering. (coooolll)
And yes.. the "I can do this" turn out to be "WTH I have done??"
I serve twice and yes its a fail. No good. No good.
Well at least I got the chance to try.
To know what it fells like to be inside the game. (Tensed!!)
Maybe I'm not good enough for this kind of game. Or maybe I need more and more practice.
Which one uh??
Anyway, the first attempt to be volleyball player is absolutely failed.
Hahaha. Its ok. At least I have fun today with my friends. Wuhuuu~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting for the bus to pick us up at 7am but the bus came at  8am (dush!!)
The Team plus the beginner me ^^
Together with ...errr who?? (kehkeh!!)

Tourism friends plus 1 extra spy from other course (wonder who? :p )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment :)