February 08, 2013

Selamat Hari Jadi Mama

This entry is specially dedicated to my beloved Mother 

Dearest Ma,
I want you to know that how truly madly deeply lucky I am to be born as your daughter.
Syukur Alhamdulillah
I am very grateful to have you by my side. Always.
When I was young, I felt you are so amazing because you knew everything that I asked.
You are like my  personal teacher, counselor, chef, mentor, dictionary, atlas, compass, calculator and every other thing that I can think of right now.
Even today, you are still as amazing as I can remember.
With your unconditional love, I can't and I don't want to imagine what my life would be without you.
You make me want to be a better person and I know all the good I have within myself comes from having the best loving mother in the world.
I also want to apologize as we don't do a surprise birthday party just like your friend's children did.
Even your indulgent chocolate cake this year is in bad shape because of me. 
Sorry mom. My bad. 
Haha. I really hope you will having a blast year onward and may Allah swt bless you always.
You are so super special to me and I really love you so much. We all do. 

Sincerely,
nadiatul


Presenting Our Queen in Sri Pekan.clap.clap.clap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment :)