April 09, 2013

Postcard Hunting

Ayubowan people~!!
Today I'm out hunting for postcards around Kota Bharu (KB)
As I remember, my last postcard exchange activity was in year 2005!
Wallaweh..
But last week after I saw my sis,Moja received a bulk of postcards from her penpal in Turkey I somehow recall that I used to have "collect postcards" as my hobby
Like I said, I don't really remember things but after that, I found my past collection of postcards and letters from Tanya in Germany and Melissa in Costa Rica and also from PiTiwee group postcards exchange
I feel so nostalgic wuuu
tv baby 51

Anyway back to the hunting
I've search all bookstore around KB but it is so disappointed
Some of them didn't know how the postcards looks like
wuuuu what to do.....
tv baby 42

Luckily I found some postcards at  Pustaka Darul Naim and at Souvenir Shop inside Bazar Buluh Kubu
The postcards are pretty but the choices are so limited!

A few days ago I've joined Postcrossing, Intpostage and Postcards/letters exchange on the website
Can't wait to receive the postcards and to send mine ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment :)