April 30, 2013

Our Night To Remember

After about 2 months struggling, it feels like a huge burden have been lifted
So relief
Alhamdulillah
Tonight is our night to enjoy,to celebrate,to remember
A lot of experiences I gain during been part of handling this formal dinner
Even thought this is just a simple,small kind of dinner event but it means a lot to me
We all do ^^
At first I'm so freak out when found out I was in Sponsorship Committee
wth I'm suppose to do and I know nothing about it
With the help from my friends and guide from Madame, everything become possible
Arigatou gozaimasu minna-san!!
So here is what happens during the Dinner. Enjoy~




Guest & VIP
Begins with Doa
On The Scene
Hand over the fund to the Orphanage Mumtahanah & Lucky Draw & King Queen of the Night
Beloved Madame

p/s : apsal korang nampak lagi mature huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment :)